Sunday, October 19, 2014

Business Communication

Session 1
Business Communication


My Goal

      Hello my name is Helen Kurniawati. Now, I'm studying at Binus University majoring in English Language and Literature.  Actually, English Department is not my dream. After I graduated from high school, I want to take medicine faculty, but I can't reach it because of the high tuition fee. I was very sad at that time, but I realize that life must go on and I can't stuck in that phase.  Finally, I chose English Department. Although it's not my main dream, but I must responsible with it. Whatever the difficulties, I should take it because I believe It's God's plan.
      Talking about my goal, actually I haven't choose a certain goal. However, I have some choices. My first interest is working in Marketing Communication division in a multinational company because I like to interact with other people and working outside not behind the desk. Second, I'm also interested to working at HRD or PR division. In order to reach it, I realize that I can't just rely on English. So, I must learn some additional knowledge such as businee, management, etc. Because of this reason I choose business as my stream start from this fifth semester.
       I hope this streaming can help me to get additional knowledge to support my future. However, streaming is not the only media which I will use to get additional knowledge.  I believe that I can become a successful person by always do my best and pray.  One thing that become my motivation is I must make my family proud of me and also make them happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment